|Categories||Early Bird Registration
10 February 2021
11 February – 06 March 2021
|High income (Physicians)||USD 300||USD 350|
|High income (Residents, Nurses)||USD 165||USD 195|
|High income (Medical Students & Interns)||USD 120||USD 120|
|LMIC (Physicians)||USD 160||USD 180|
|LMIC (Residents, Nurses)||USD 99||USD 120|
|LMIC (Medical Students & Interns)||USD 80||USD 80|
Terms & Conditions
- Payments: All registration fees must be paid in advance in US Dollars payable to:
MCI Middle East LLC, EDEC2021- Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
You can pay via the below mentioned method:
- Credit Card Payment
- Bank Transfer (You will receive the invoice & bank details via email)
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fees entitles participants to attend all sessions and CME certificates.
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on the above mentioned rates.
- For Group Registration please contact: MCI Middle East, UAE, Tel: +971 4 311 6300, Fax: +971 4 311 6301 E-mail: email@example.com
- Participants residing in countries classified by the World Bank as low or lower-middle income economies may attend the11th EDEC at a reduced rate.
Cancellation, Refund and Substitution Policy
- Due to the nature of a virtual congress, our policy is that we cannot accept cancellations or provide refunds.
- If you cannot attend but did register, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes are possible until 27th Feb 2021, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), should you insist on having the changes carried out after this date, there will be a charge of USD 20.00.
- In the event of it being necessary for whatever reason to postpone or cancel the Congress, the organizer will not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the Participant.
- In the event of cancellation, the participant will be refunded any monies paid after deducting the bank charges.
- If the Congress is postponed due force majeure to a later date, the participant registration will remain valid and he/she will be allowed to attend the event. However, an administrative fee of USD 50.00 plus bank charges will be applied should a participant opt to cancel their registration and request for a refund.